[webkit-dev] 2018 WebKit Contributors Meeting - Registration is Open!

Jonathan Davis jond at apple.com
Thu Aug 16 10:14:41 PDT 2018

Hello WebKit Contributors,

You are invited to attend the annual WebKit Contributors Meeting to be held at the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley hotel on Friday, October 12th, 2018 from 8 AM to 6 PM Pacific.

Breakfast and sign-in will begin at 8 AM. Presentations will run between 9 AM to 6 PM. Lunch will be provided with all day coffee, tea and a mid-afternoon snack break. A reception is planned at the venue after the meeting with drinks and snacks from 6 PM to 9 PM.

To attend you must be an active WebKit contributor. The meeting will be free of charge, and registration is now open. Sign up at https://webkit.org/meeting/ to reserve your spot. The registration deadline is Friday, September 14th, 2018. If you are traveling internationally and require a formal invitation letter, please email me.

The event format will follow last year’s mix of proposed talks of around 40 minutes long and spontaneous lightning talks about 5-10 minutes long.

CALL FOR SPEAKERS

This year we have 6 openings for 30-40 minute talks with 10 minutes of Q&A. If you’d like to present at the meeting, please email me directly. Have something to share, but it won’t take that long? Consider emailing me about reserving a spot for a 5-10 minute Lightning Talk.

Email me soon to reserve your spot before they fill up.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
Jon Davis