[webkit-dev] Compiling Webkit --wincairo

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Thu Apr 19 07:53:55 PDT 2018

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Barone Ashura <bar0n3ashura at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Can someone give me some hints on how to better control the output of
> the build process?

I would just use CMake directly, so you won't need to deal with
build-webkit getting in the way. That script is not really intended to
be used for production builds, despite the --release option....

Alternatively you could try to update FeatureList.pm to ensure it is
able to disable all the things you want disabled, but this seems like a
lost cause to me, as your mail shows clearly.

Good luck!

Michael