[webkit-dev] Using compile_command.json in sources that go into Unified Sources

Sergio Villar Senin svillar at igalia.com
Mon Apr 9 04:36:31 PDT 2018

O Lun, 26-03-2018 ás 14:30 +0100, Adrian Perez de Castro escribiu:

> I *think* that many tools like scan-build should work equally well
> regardless
> of whether the compilation database contains the unifies or the
> individual
> sources. But of course it's difficult to predict what every other
> tool will
> do, so it's impossible to be sure :-\

There are many tools that do require to have the individual sources.
For example ycm (we already have a config file for it in tree) requires
the user to define a callback which just receives a file name (the one
being opened in the IDE) and returns the compilation flags for that
file. Should we have a way to get the unified source where each
individual file was added we could solve this easily.

BR