[webkit-dev] Box shadow

Nagendra K pingnagendra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:50:57 PDT 2017

Hi Michael,
I am sorry for similar question again.

I did some study and found that Qt 4.8 supports opengl es 1 and this
version of qt has the box shadow supported. I even built this on x86 and
tested it but it used x11 instead of opengl on x86 but box shadow was
working.

I am not sure if qt4.8 supports both opengles 1 and opengles2 together, so
raised this question. Want to know if opengles 1 is supported by the
platform which features of WebKit can I bring in like box shadow?

I want to bring in feature by feature and verify first based on support.

Thanks and Regards,
Nagendra