[webkit-dev] Are CSS constant properties and viewport fit features still experimental?

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Fri Sep 22 12:08:34 PDT 2017

Hi,

I noticed today that in our experimental features list (in
WebPreferencesDefinitions.h), CSS constant properties and viewport fit
are both enabled unconditionally.

Should I move them to the non-experimental section of the file and
leave them on unconditionally, or are they really still experimental?
If they're still experimental then they shouldn't be enabled by default
for non-Apple ports. (This doesn't affect Apple ports as those ports
disable experimental features in stable branches instead.)

Michael