[webkit-dev] Growing tired of long build times? Check out this awesome new way to speed up your build... soon (HINT: It's not buying a new computer)

Xabier Rodríguez Calvar calvaris at igalia.com
Mon Sep 4 01:11:03 PDT 2017

	Hi,

O Mar, 29-08-2017 ás 12:27 -0700, Sam Weinig escribiu:
> This isn’t the scenario I find myself in most often.  A much more
> common scenario is working on a change; touch one or two files, and
> then compile and test/debug.  Rinse and repeat.

When I have to change tasks, sometimes I do a clean build which takes
more or less a couple of minutes if you use CCache (and have everything
cached already which will be true most of the times during regular
work).

Best regards.

--
Xabier Rodríguez Calvar