[webkit-dev] Proposal: Remove ENABLE(MATHML)

Myles C. Maxfield mmaxfield at apple.com
Fri Oct 27 14:15:02 PDT 2017

Is there any development being done on MathML? There are quite a few places where our implementation is fairly broken. This, coupled with the fact that most places which use MathML on the Web fallback to MathJax (which doesn’t need MathML) makes me question whether we want to continue supporting MathML in the first place.