[webkit-dev] Move to NavigationClient

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Fri Oct 20 13:30:19 PDT 2017

Right now we have an API::LoaderClient, API::PolicyClient and an API::NavigationClient.  We intend to remove the first two in the future in favor of the API::NavigationClient.  I have been working to add calls to the NavigationClient to make it a replacement for the LoaderClient and PolicyClient.  The linux ports, however, have WebKitPolicyClient and WebKitLoaderClient.  Could someone working on Linux replace these with an implementation of API::NavigationClient?