[webkit-dev] EWS improvements and new EWSes

Aakash Jain aakash_jain at apple.com
Thu Nov 9 13:27:11 PST 2017

Hi All,

We have added webkitpy EWS this week. This should help in making sure that we don't accidentally break webkitpy tests. This EWS will run only if your patch has webkitpy related changes. Please avoid landing the patch if webkitpy EWS fails for your patch.

Don Olmstead added WinCairo EWS. He will send out separate email with more details.

Also, we made few other improvements in EWS in last few months:

- EWS reports more information about the patch status (https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/221649 <https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/221649>)
- EWS displays individual web-pages for each bubble (https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/220434 <https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/220434>)

If you face any issue with EWS or have any ideas for improvements, please free to let me know or file a bug.

Thanks
Aakash