[webkit-dev] Another WPT bite

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Fri May 12 21:20:50 PDT 2017

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 11:49 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs at apple.com> wrote:
> It seems like there's two unusual things about WPT:
> - At least according to Alexey, WPT tests are somewhat prone to flakiness in Safari.

Although they haven't always been working perfectly, changes to
web-platform-tests run through some kind of stability check in both
Chrome and Firefox (run the new tests 10 times and fail if the results
are inconsistent). Ideally Safari is added to that mix, though I think
the last time folks looked into that it wasn't possible for some
reason. That might be something to put some resources on.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/