[webkit-dev] Fwd: Port WebKit to GNUstep

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu May 11 19:58:11 PDT 2017

Are you intending to maintain this port going forward? The bar for
introducing a new port in the WebKit repository is pretty high due to
the maintenance cost it incurs to all other contributors. Unless
you're intending to maintain your own port, and then contribute to the
rest of the WebKit project unrelated to your port work, we kindly ask
you to maintain your port in some downstream repository such as a
GitHub fork.
- R. Niwa