[webkit-dev] Commits in branches triggering build in the bots now

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at webkit.org
Thu May 4 00:46:03 PDT 2017

I don't know what have changed, but now, commits in other branches are
triggering builds in the bots. I have just realized after merging a
couple of commits in GTK+ stable branch. This didn't happen before,
those commits didn't show in the bots at all.

Any idea why is this happening now? I don't see any relevant change in
the buildbot config. For now I'll stop merging commits because I don't
want the bots to waste the time building and running tests when nothing
has actually changed.

Thanks,
Carlos Garcia Campos