[webkit-dev] bugs.webkit.org - Maintenance: 10.00 - 11.00am

Ling Ho lingho at apple.com
Thu Mar 30 13:14:32 PDT 2017

Hello,

I'd like to apologize for the short notice this morning, and subsequent
longer than expected downtime/interruptions.

We think we figured out problems reported so far, and the server is good
to go. There is a remaining issue with notification emails getting
delayed in our mail server, due to it being temporarily blocked by
several mail relays. We are working to get a workaround for that.

Thanks,
ling