[webkit-dev] build.webkit.org transition today at 3pm PDT

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez clopez at igalia.com
Wed Mar 22 16:59:17 PDT 2017

On 17/03/17 17:30, Lucas Forschler wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> The results folder is being copied over, it’s just taking a long time since it’s many TB of data.
>
> Interesting on the build counter being reset to zero… that is unexpected. I will investigate. Thanks for pointing it out!
>
> Lucas

It seems the index for results for the GTK Release test bot in this
directory [1] is not longer updating.

The last available results seem to be from r211747 (6 Feb -- more than a
month ago)

The bot is running fine, and its uploading the results, as this example
log from today shows:

https://build.webkit.org/builders/GTK%20Linux%2064-bit%20Release%20%28Tests%29/builds/104/steps/MasterShellCommand/logs/stdio

Guessing the path from the above log, I can manually check that the
files are there:

https://build.webkit.org/results/GTK%20Linux%2064-bit%20Release%20%28Tests%29/r214279%20%28104%29/

https://build.webkit.org/results/GTK%20Linux%2064-bit%20Release%20%28Tests%29/r214279%20%28104%29.zip

But I can't see that listed on the index of [1]

Do you have any idea about what is wrong?

It seems this is also happening to more bots, like (at least):

https://build.webkit.org/results/Apple%20El%20Capitan%20Release%20WK2%20%28Tests%29/
https://build.webkit.org/results/Apple%20El%20Capitan%20Debug%20WK1%20%28Tests%29/
https://build.webkit.org/results/Apple%20Sierra%20Release%20WK2%20%28Tests%29/

Thanks