[webkit-dev] First stab at exporting tests to WPT

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:27:47 PDT 2017

thanks anne for correcting me.

I'm getting well identified, automated "waves" of sync commits from google,
but I had left the mozilla ones pass me.

thanks young for the info on apple policy moving forward. That explain why
a lot of the messages today were about the Fetch API i guess ;-)

--
Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore

   -