[webkit-dev] build.webkit.org transition today at 3pm PDT

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez clopez at igalia.com
Fri Mar 17 05:09:48 PDT 2017

On 16/03/17 22:40, Ling Ho wrote:
> Hello WebKit developers:
>
> We are continuing our transitioning of webkit.org servers today and
> tomorrow. Between 3pm and 4pm Pacific, we will be moving
> build.webkit.org. Please email us at admin at webkit.org if you encounter
> any issue with your build bots after the transition.
>
> Thanks,
> ling

It looks the buildbot database was wiped during the migration? :(

The counter number for the builds has been reset to 0 and all previous
information about layout test results at
https://build.webkit.org/results/ has been lost.

This information was used by several tools like the flakiness dashboard
the TestFailures tool, wktesthunter [1], and maybe other tools.

I wonder if the files from the results/ directory of the old server can
be recovered and copied to the results/ directory of this new one?.
Or at least make that available for download as a tarball ?

[1] https://github.com/clopez/webkit-testhunter