[webkit-dev] svn.webkit.org and git.webkit.org transition today at 6:00

Lucas Forschler lforschler at apple.com
Mon Mar 13 15:02:14 PDT 2017

Hello WebKit,

Both svn.webkit.org <http://svn.webkit.org/> and the git.webkit.org <http://git.webkit.org/> mirror will be transitioning to new hardware this evening.

For svn.webkit.org <http://svn.webkit.org/>, our plan is to make the current repository read only between 6:00 and 6:30. As soon as the DNS change takes effect, you should be able to commit to the new server as expected, with no changes. We are using the same UUID and SSL certificate, so your source checkout should not complain. I’ll follow-up with another reminder shortly before we make any changes.

Thanks,
Lucas