[webkit-dev] WebKit servers transitioning to new hardware

Lucas Forschler lforschler at apple.com
Mon Mar 13 14:21:31 PDT 2017

Hello WebKit!

The hardware hosting the current *.webkit.org <http://webkit.org/> properties is reaching it’s EOL. We plan to migrate all of the services to new hardware over the coming weeks. We will attempt to do this with as little inconvenience as possible, but it’s expected there to be some downtime simply for DNS switches. Ling and I, as well as a few other folks will be on point and available at all times during the transition.

Notification emails for each server transition will be sent out as we make progress through them. Please let us know if you see any problems or issues, and we will debug as quickly as possible. Please use admin at webkit.org <mailto:admin at webkit.org>, or reply-all to the original email with as much detail as possible.

Thanks!
Lucas