[webkit-dev] ReadMe.md on Github

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Tue Feb 21 22:53:24 PST 2017

Hi,

I recently added ReadMe.md file to WebKit's top-level directory for the
convenience of Github users: https://github.com/WebKit/webkit

I've added a very abridged instruction on how to checkout & build WebKit
for Mac/iOS ports for simplicity. It would be great if we can trim down the
amount of information further.

I feel like GTK+ port's instruction can be consolidated enough to fit there
but we might want to write some script that someone can run to do
everything you need like Tools/Scripts/configure-xcode-for-ios-development
for iOS first.

Let me know what you think of it, and please feel free to post a patch to
improve it!

- R. Niwa