[webkit-dev] EFL port?

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri barbieri at profusion.mobi
Wed Feb 15 06:18:10 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:19 AM, Gyuyoung Kim <gyuyoung.kim at webkit.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If there is no other active maintainer for EFL port, unfortunately I have to
> agree to drop EFL port in mainline
> because EFL port should not be an obstacle. I will maintain WebKitEFL like
> the QT port in
> https://github.com/Gyuyoung/ewebkit and http://www.ewebkit.org.

Okay, we can continue based on that.

Just a small observation for your fork is to avoid releases to remove
non-EFL port files like was done for 1.18, instead keep just our
patchset on top and if you want to produce smaller archives just use
git-archive ignore files (which can be in the git repo)... likely good
to produce smaller downloads without layouttests and the likes.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems
MSN, GTalk, FaceTime: barbieri at gmail.com