[webkit-dev] EFL port?

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at webkit.org
Thu Feb 9 17:40:22 PST 2017

Hello,

To be honest, very few people have worked for EFL port recently. In my case
it was hard to maintain EFL port because of internal work.
However I have a plan to improve EFL port after I finish the work. Even I
opened a website for EWebKit. http://www.ewebkit.org.
Besides I released EWebKit 1.18 version[1] for EFL 1.18 official release.
Could you give me more time for EFL port ?

Gyuyoung.

[1] EWebKit 1.18 release announcement.

https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/efl_and_elementary_1_18_release_announcement/
EWebkit

Together with this release we are happy to announce that the EWebkit team
is doing a
release <https://github.com/Gyuyoung/ewebkit/archive/ewebkit-1.18.zip> with
their work matching the efl 1.18.
It contains various webkit core as well as EWebkit specific enhancements.
See the
NEWS file <https://github.com/Gyuyoung/ewebkit/blob/ewebkit-1.18/NEWS> for
details and the http://www.ewebkit.org page for further instructions on
building. We hope to keep future releases of EWebkit aligned with the EFL
release schedule.