[webkit-dev] WinCairo Build and EWS down

Olmstead, Don Don.Olmstead at sony.com
Fri Dec 1 17:31:38 PST 2017

Hi WebKittens,

We're having an issue with the Buildbot and EWS after the ANGLE update. Our image does not contain the DirectX 11 SDK that is now wanted by ANGLE. I spent my day trying to get the required SDK into the image and have been having issues with it so I was not able to spin up the infrastructure again.

I'll get it back as soon as I can but for the moment feel free to ignore any WinCairo EWS issues. I'll hopefully have things fixed early next week and let the group know.

Thanks
Don