[webkit-dev] "webkit-patch upload --no-review" submits to EWS by default

Aakash Jain aakash_jain at apple.com
Wed Aug 23 12:11:15 PDT 2017

We can have "--wip" flag equivalent to " --no-review --no-ews".

But I feel that it might not be clear to many people that it also means skip EWS. Many people might expect EWS to be run while passing --wip flag. The name "wip" doesn't clear imply skipping EWS. Maybe we can come up with a better name, or probably the current --no-ews flag is good enough.

-Aakash