[webkit-dev] Passing a font from WebProcess to UIProcess

Myles C. Maxfield mmaxfield at apple.com
Fri Aug 4 04:15:52 PDT 2017

You can use CTFontDescriptorCopyAttributes() <https://developer.apple.com/documentation/coretext/1509327-ctfontdescriptorcopyattributes> and CTFontDescriptorCreateWithAttributes() <https://developer.apple.com/documentation/coretext/1510642-ctfontdescriptorcreatewithattrib> and serialize the intermediate dictionary.

—Myles