[webkit-dev] WinCairo Maintainers

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Mon Sep 26 11:46:35 PDT 2016

Right now https://github.com/peavo/WinCairoRequirements <https://github.com/peavo/WinCairoRequirements> is the best maintained repository containing all the requirements, even if Per isn’t maintaining it any more.  If you fork it and add fixes, then yours would become the best maintained repository of those requirements.  I think it would be great if you did this.