[webkit-dev] [CMake] Bumping cmake_minimum_required

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Wed Sep 21 05:06:02 PDT 2016

On Wed, 2016-09-21 at 18:09 +0900, Fujii Hironori wrote:
> Ubuntu 14.04 has GCC 4.8 and build fails with a following error
> message.

Hm that's a good point. Looks like that ship has already sailed. No, we
don't want to support GCC 4.8. Our dependency policy is only a month
old, and we just didn't notice this yet. :)

In that case, we're fine with requiring CMake 3.0 (the version in
Debian Jessie), but I think Apple is using a lower versions than that
so we need to hear from them. Alex?

Michael