[webkit-dev] The WebKit tree is OPEN!

Gavin Barraclough barraclough at apple.com
Wed Nov 9 10:03:51 PST 2016

Hi folks,

We’re back in action! – we should have enough of our infrastructure up to keep the build green & guard against regressions, so the repository is open again to commits.

We’d really like to minimize broken builds over the next day as any backlog of patches is being landed. We can all do our part to help with this. It would be greatly appreciated if everyone could update their patches to ToT and give them a fresh run through EWS before committing, to make make sure they’re still passing EWS.

Thanks all for your understanding & apologies again for the inconvenience,
Gavin