[webkit-dev] Please hold off on commits

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Sat Nov 5 12:23:24 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

At Apple, we are experiencing an unplanned outage in our continuous integration lab. This interferes with proper functioning buildbots, performance tests and EWS.
Currently we expect the outage will last throughout the weekend and possibly into early next week.

Last time we had a lengthy testing outage, many regressions crept into the tree and it took a while to get them all resolved. All of us at Apple are holding off on commits. We're asking other WebKit community members to be the same.

If the outage doesn't seem likely to be resolved soon by tomorrow, we'll likely set the SVN server to temporarily reject commits.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are doing our utmost to get the service outage resolved.

Regards,
Maciej