[webkit-dev] "Fake" ref-tests

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Fri Jul 22 22:25:11 PDT 2016

> 22 июля 2016 г., в 21:57, Darin Adler <darin at apple.com> написал(а):
>
>> What is the right way to deal with tests like these?
>
> I think we should move the tests into platform/mac.

Simon and I were trying to move all tests out of platform/ directories. When the expected results are different across OS versions, or between WebKit1 and WebKit2, it gets really confusing where to put the expected results.

As much as possible, platform specific tests should be in directories named after a specific technology that's skipped on platforms that don't have it. In this case where it's just platform specific, fast/borders/mac would work best I think.

- Alexey