[webkit-dev] SIGSEGV possibly (?) due to libwebkitgtk (backtrace included)

Scott Kostyshak scott.kostyshak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 02:14:26 PDT 2016

Thanks a lot for the reply, Saam. I don't think I'll have time to look
into it any further. I'm sorry that the stack trace wasn't of much help.
I was hoping there was a chance others could reproduce by running the
same command I ran, but I understand that others might not want to
install gnome-web-photo and wade through its source code to understand
what's going on.

Further, as you said it's possible the bug is already fixed.

Again, thanks a lot for your time, Saam!

Scott