[webkit-dev] Some text about the B3 compiler

Saam barati sbarati at apple.com
Thu Jan 28 16:32:53 PST 2016

This is great. Thanks Fil.

I propose that we do all that we can to keep this updated.
I suggest that all patches that change to the IR should also include with it
a change to the documentation, and that reviewers should require this.

It’d also be great if other significant changes that seem like the deserve
a mention in the documentation also get added as part of patches.

Saam