[webkit-dev] Build slave for JSCOnly Linux MIPS

Anders Carlsson andersca at apple.com
Tue Apr 19 11:37:48 PDT 2016

I’d like us to switch over to using C++14 in WebKit2 so we can get the new generalized lambda capture (https://isocpp.org/files/papers/N3648.html <https://isocpp.org/files/papers/N3648.html>), so we can capture move-only types in lambdas. According to https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx-status.html <https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx-status.html> that would require GCC 4.9.

- Anders