[webkit-dev] Build slave for JSCOnly Linux MIPS

Filip Pizlo fpizlo at apple.com
Tue Apr 19 11:14:52 PDT 2016

I did a quick look over the trac query of GCC 4.8 changes that you provided.  None of the ones I looked at were scary but they were annoying.  They seemed to be things like:

- Sometimes saying { } to initialize a variable doesn’t work.
- Sometimes you need to say “const”.
- Sometimes you need to play with variables to get around internal compiler errors.

I didn’t find any cases of GCC 4.8 not supporting a language feature that we want to use.  Do you think that’s correct?

-Filip