No subject

Mon Sep 28 12:00:37 PDT 2015

revision.
The tooling to do the resynchronization is not totally ready yet.

The number of manual edits done when importing the tests should be as
limited as possible. Ideally there should be no manual edit.
If possible, it would be good to document them in some ways (directly in
the tests e.g.) so that resynchronizing the tests later on is made as easy
as possible.

I resynchronized all WPT tests today.
Please let me know if this creates any issue.
If you encounter an issue with Tools/Scripts/import-w3c-tests, please let
me know as well.

Thanks,
    Youenn

--001a11c262447bcf2a05229c9c28

of imported WPT tests is growing :)<br>Here is some information that might =
ted/w3c/resources/ImportExpectations to activate the import of selected tes=
ts<br>- Run &quot;Tools/Scripts/import-w3c-tests&quot; as is, or &quot;Tool=
s/Scripts/import-w3c-tests -t web-platform-tests/XXselected-testsXX&quot; t=
ions on LayoutTests/imported/w3c/web-platform-tests/XXselected-testsXX<br><=
br>Tools/Scripts/import-w3c-tests might display in the console a list of fi=
les that should be added as [ Skip ] in LayoutTests/TestExpectations. Reaso=
n is that these files are not tests but are used by tests and are not in an=
tests is importing tests directly from W3C github repo. It uses a specific =
revision, defined in LayoutTests/imported/w3c/resources/TestRepositories.<b=
r></div><div>From time to time, this revision should be changed to the late=
en importing the tests should be as limited as possible. Ideally there shou=
ld be no manual edit.<br>If=20
possible, it would be good to document them in some ways (directly in the t=
ests e.g.) so that resynchronizing the tests later on is made=20
ue.</div><div>If you encounter an issue with Tools/Scripts/import-w3c-tests=

--001a11c262447bcf2a05229c9c28--