[webkit-dev] Problem with -webkit-gradient css option on MIPS platform.

Myles C. Maxfield mmaxfield at apple.com
Tue Sep 29 13:37:40 PDT 2015

Are you sure that the two versions of webkit are exactly the same? Same operating system, same port, same SVN revision?

AFAIK, WebKit itself has no concept of "1.10." That version number belongs to whichever project you are getting WebKit from. That project may have built WebKit on the two different platforms differently. (Someone else on the team: Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

--Myles