[webkit-dev] Webkit JavaScript interpreter crash (v. 153112/ppc64le).

Atul Sowani sowania at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 26 02:29:04 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to port PhantomJS 2.0.1 to IBM PPC64LE platform. PhantomJS
uses qtwebkit version 153112 and I am facing a few crashes in the
JavaScript interpreter code. I was directed to this forum by PhantomJS
developers to get help/insight about the interpreter.

Requesting this forum admins/contributors to confirm if this is the right
forum to discuss JS interpreter issues, and is it mandatory to open a bug
report in order to discuss it on this mailing list.

Thanks,
Atul.