[webkit-dev] Crash Traces on Windows Now Functional

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at apple.com
Thu Oct 15 09:25:09 PDT 2015

Hi Folks!

Our Windows test bots have long been unable to produce usable stack traces when crashes were encountered. I’m pleased to announce that I finally fixed this problem.

Now that this is working, I would appreciate your help:

1. Please let me know if you see crashes happening on Windows, but do not find a relevant stack trace.
2. Please let me know if the stack trace for a crash seems unrelated to the test it is associated with.
3. Finally, please use the stack traces to help fix any crashes introduced by your changes! :-)

Thanks,

-Brent