[webkit-dev] Bugzilla default assignees

Lucas Forschler lforschler at apple.com
Fri Oct 9 09:15:44 PDT 2015

Hi Michael,

Attempting to add it resulted in an error. I believe this may have to be a valid/registered email address inside bugzilla.
Here is the error I received:

Bugzilla was unable to make any match at all for one or more of the names and/or email addresses you entered on the previous page.

Please go back and try other names or email addresses.

Default CC List:
bugs-noreply at webkitgtk.org did not match anything

Can you create a bugzilla user with that email, and I’ll try again?
Thanks,
Lucas