[webkit-dev] [webkit-help] Issue with Web Inspector debugger breakpoint handling (on Wincairo)

Vienneau, Christopher cvienneau at ea.com
Fri Oct 2 16:20:05 PDT 2015

WinCairo and our port are both WebKit1, so your suggestion sounds quite plausible.  On our port we also hooked up remote WebInpsector but it suffers from the same issue, due to the way its hooked up I think it would be pretty much with WebKit1 way of doing things here too.  Are there any suggestions on how we might verify and workaround this issue?

Chris