[webkit-dev] Fall WebKit Contributors Meeting

Jon Davis jond at apple.com
Tue Nov 10 11:21:40 PST 2015

Hi WebKit Contributors!

I have some details for you about the Contributors Meeting starting tomorrow.

We will be starting at 9:30 AM on Wednesday morning to set the agenda. Be sure to add your ideas for discussion topics at:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/November%202015%20Meeting

When you arrive at 1 Infinite Loop you’ll want to drive around to IL4 and park in the lots in front of the building. Next head in through the front entrance of IL4. Once inside, take the stairs on the left to the second floor. Name tags will be available for you there. Find yours and head to conference room Garage I.

Attendees to the meeting There will be a reception after the meeting at BJ’s Brewhouse on Thursday from 6-8 PM.

If you have any questions, or need help with anything, feel free to reach out to me or ping me on Twitter @jonathandavis.

Thanks for attending being part of the WebKit project. Look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!

Jon Davis
 Web Technology Evangelist