[webkit-dev] Support "registerProtocolHandler" in WebKit2

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at webkit.org
Thu May 21 18:24:31 PDT 2015

Hi Anders,

yes, Sam didn't like to support this feature. However, as I said, I think
this feature has been shipped by Firefox and Chrome browsers.
Besides It seems to me that web application will need to use this feature
in near future. However I know we can't support new feature
without WK2 owner's agreement.

I wonder if it is impossible to add new feature to WK2 as an experimental
feature with #ifdef guard or other better method.

Gyuyoung.