[webkit-dev] webkit browser always minimzed on CentOS 7.1

Bem Jones-Bey bjonesbe at adobe.com
Mon May 4 09:53:07 PDT 2015

- Bem

On May 4, 2015, at 4:54 AM, Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com<mailto:geisj at pagestation.com>> wrote:

So I looked closer at my functions...

void maximize(void) {
    gtk_window_maximize(GTK_WINDOW(window));
    gtk_window_fullscreen(GTK_WINDOW(window));
    gtk_window_set_decorated(GTK_WINDOW(window), FALSE);
}

This function in particular I am calling. If I comment out the gtk_window_fullscreen() function
the browser appears and is not minimized.... When I put this function back in - the application
is always minimized and is NOT fullscreen.

Any thoughts?

Jerry