[webkit-dev] [Conditional=] vs. #if in IDL files

Steven Coul (scoul) scoul at cisco.com
Tue Mar 10 10:52:31 PDT 2015

A rebuild from scratch with no ccache is 48m approx. So 34 seconds isn’t so useful.

My “normal” build case involves pulling updates from webkit.org once or twice a day and rebuilding WTF/JSCore/WebCore with my patch set. I also do a clean rebuild prior to my local commits since it’s the best way to avoid having to revert or fix stuff too often.

Over the last 10 weeks, these builds have averaged 6m24s. So 34 seconds there is more significant.

Steve "Harry" Coul
scoul at cisco.com