[webkit-dev] Support "registerProtocolHandler" in WebKit2

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Sun Jun 7 17:39:21 PDT 2015

Are we making progress in this discussion?

Maciej stated that he thinks this is useful for mailto and I think that Gyuyoung Kim and Michael Catanzaro stated that they want to do this.

As one next step in the discussion, is there anyone that wants to present a use case for a protocol other than mailto?

Sam, Anders, you haven’t replied to the thread since Maciej made his remarks two weeks ago. He asked what you dislike about the API.

— Darin