[webkit-dev] Updated WebKit Project Logo

Jonathan Davis jond at apple.com
Fri Jul 31 16:05:23 PDT 2015

I’d like to introduce the mailing list to the newly redesigned WebKit project logo!

The new logo moves the project away from the Safari logo while paying homage to the project heritage. It carries over over familiar elements from the old icon including the yellow/gold and compass rose.

Our intent is to start using this art for the WebKit project on a redesigned web site, presentations and the like to represent the WebKit technology stack. We do not intend for this to be used as the app icon for WebKit Nightly builds or for other applications.

--
Jon Davis