[webkit-dev] Switching servers for EWS and flakiness dashboard

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez clopez at igalia.com
Thu Jul 30 05:29:16 PDT 2015

On 30/07/15 09:10, Aakash Jain wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are planning to switch to new servers for two of the apps:
> EWS(webkit-queues.appspot.com) and flakiness dashboard

(http://webkit-test-results.appspot.com/dashboard/flakiness_dashboard.html).

Regarding the flakiness dashboard it has been without updating the list
of available bots for a loooong time.

In fact, I always recommend to run it locally to get results from the
bots added in the last year(s):

"The Flakiness Dashboard that is online
(webkit-test-results.appspot.com) is very outdated regarding the list of
bots. You will do better by running the flakiness dashboard locally. To
do that just open with a browser the file
Tools/TestResultServer/static-dashboards/flakiness_dashboard.html (it
may take a bit to load even if run locally because it fetches the json
files with the data from webkit.org). " [1]

I hope that with this switch to new servers the flakiness dashboard will
be also updated more frequently.

> It would be good to restart all the bots communicating with these
> apps to ensure that they switch to new server. We will be handling
> most of the bots, except the ones which we don't have the admin
> access to (e.g.: efl-wk2-ews and gtk-wk2-ews). It would be great if
> the admins for these bots can do the necessary.

I will take care of switching the GTK EWS bots as soon as the patch lands.

Regards.
--------

[1] https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGTK/Gardening/Howto