[webkit-dev] Abandoned Tests

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at apple.com
Thu Jan 22 08:45:04 PST 2015

Oh! Sorry. All of these tests fail.

They fail because none of the ports actually implement the features they test:

1. fast/dom/title-directionalty and fast/dom/title-directionality-removeChild.html:

These test that <title> supports a ‘dir’ property. We don’t, so they all fail.

2. fast/events/drag-image-filename.html:

These expect DRT/WKTR to support ‘dumpFilenameBeingDragged’, which might be a useful debugging method.

3. fast/autoresize:

These expect the system to support something called “enableAutoResizeMode(x, y, width, height)”. I’m not sure exactly what it’s supposed to do.

4. fast/overflow/scrollbar-restored-and-then-locked.html

These expect DRT/WKTR to support “setScrollbarPolicy”, which seems to allow you to force a scrollbar (horizontal or vertical) to be on or off. Perhaps this
would be a useful thing to have for testing.

Thanks,

-Brent