[webkit-dev] Abandoned Tests

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at apple.com
Wed Jan 21 20:48:13 PST 2015

I’ve been reviewing the various Windows layout tests, and have run across a few tests that seem to be leftovers from the Chromium project. I think all ports currently skip these tests:

1. fast/dom/title-directionality-removeChild.html
2. fast/dom/title-directionality.html
3. fast/events/drag-image-filename.html
4. fast/autoresize
5. fast/overflow/scrollbar-restored-and-then-locked.html

If no one is using these tests, or plans to, I would like to remove them and the disconnected bits of code in DRT/WKTR that were originally meant to drive this code.

If I don’t hear anything by this time next week, I’ll remove the code.

Thanks,

-Brent