[webkit-dev] Painting /Drawing mechanism in webkit

ankit srivastav ank.cpp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 04:05:20 PST 2015

Thanks Max,

But the problem I'm facing in Imageloader.cpp is the unavailability of raw
image data [unsigned char*].
I'm trying to get the image data in
ImageLoader::notifyFinished(CachedResource* resource)
So that after getting data I can do my changes and set the data again
But m_image is not providing me the data.
Is there any way I can get the raw data of the image.

TIA...