[webkit-dev] Wincairo support for wss:// urls with websockets

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Mon Dec 28 11:37:30 PST 2015

Send a pull request to https://github.com/achristensen07/WinCairoRequirements <https://github.com/achristensen07/WinCairoRequirements> or just send me an email with the changes you want to include.  I’m right in the middle of updating icu in that repository, so you might want to go back to a9b631e1146a696dc81b584c837ccfb7db5524b9

Alex